Tomislav Donchev: Next EU Commissioner Must Be A Woman
"The next Bulgarian EU Commissioner must be a woman. These are the expectations of the European Commission and the European Parliament. It will be good, if it is a EP member, this means experience in the European institutions", commented the Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev on BNR.
Concerning the fears of stopping European programms and loosing resources, he claimed that "we will not loose money, and in the middle of the programme period it is too early to talk about loosing resources".
"I couldn't understand what are the concerns of the President about the Concessions Act", added Donchev. He thinks that there was no point in rewriting the act because the old one was a poduct of a half-year-work of a broaden circle of experts.
- » The Juncker Plan Will Provide Financial Assistance of BGN 10 million For 320 Micro-Enterprises in Bulgaria
- » EP Supports Accession Talks with Albania and Northern Macedonia
- » New Report: EC Reports on Bulgaria's Progress, Considers Dropping Monitoring (REVIEW)
- » Today's EC Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Likely to be the Latest
- » The Latest Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Expected to be Submitted Today
- » Six Countries Sign Common Document on Mobility Package