Mladen Marinov To Become The New Secretary General of Internal Affairs
The Bulgarian government proposed to the President to pass a decree with which to hire the Superintendant Mladen Marinov as a Secretary General of Internal Affairs, reported Dnevnik.
Mladen Marinov is a head of the Sofia Directorate of Internal Affairs from July 2014. He graduated from MIA Academy and from the University of National and World Economy as a lawyer.
The system of MIA (Ministry of Internal Affairs) he entered in 1991.
- » German Flixbus Continues its Expansion in Bulgaria: Connects Plovdiv with Vienna and Budapest
- » The Second-largest Company by Revenue in Bulgaria Gives BGB 202 Million Dividends for 2018
- » Bulgaria to Continue to Rely on Energy from its Coal-fired Power Plants
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We will be Uncompromising in the Control of Beach Areas
- » The First Successful Test For A 5G Mobile Phone Call Was Carried Out In Hungary
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: Bulgaria as a Member of the EU Strictly Respects the Basic Objectives and Priorities in the Energy Sector