Mladen Marinov To Become The New Secretary General of Internal Affairs
The Bulgarian government proposed to the President to pass a decree with which to hire the Superintendant Mladen Marinov as a Secretary General of Internal Affairs, reported Dnevnik.
Mladen Marinov is a head of the Sofia Directorate of Internal Affairs from July 2014. He graduated from MIA Academy and from the University of National and World Economy as a lawyer.
The system of MIA (Ministry of Internal Affairs) he entered in 1991.
- » Natural Gas to Rise by 3.5% From January
- » Bulgargaz Makes a Final Proposal For the Price of Natural Gas
- » Nearly 300 Detained as Paris Braces for 'Yellow Vest' Protests
- » Bulgarian GDP in the 3rd Quarter of 2018 is 29 822 million BGN
- » Three Companies have a Preliminary Interest to Invest in Belene NPP
- » Ravadinovo Castle Voted Bulgaria’s Tourist Attraction of 2018