Heavy Traffic Expected Today
A serious traffic is expected on the main roads in Bulgaria today - on the last holiday day after St. George’s Day, reported Dnevnik.
The traffic will eventually be heavier than on the May 1 because many Bulgarian people merged the two vacations together. The traffic police forces and the Traffic Infrastructure Agency organized the traffic so as to be easier.
Trucks over 12 tons from 14:00 to 20:00 are not allowed to be on thehighway and a part of the main roads in the country.
Cars which will be entering Sofia trough Vladaya will use both lanes today.
Intensive traffic is expected at the entrances of Sofia on the “Trakya”, “Hemus”, “Struma” highways and on the main E-79 road.
On all heavy roads will be maximal police presence, announced the Bulgarian Traffic Police Control.
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline
- » In the Mountains During the Summer? Here are some Tips from a Rescuer
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone