Nikolina Angelkova: ‘Many Bulgarians Prefer to Spend Their Holidays and Weekends in Bulgaria'
‘’Between 200,000 and 300,000 Bulgarians spend the national holidays abroad’’, Bulgaria’s newly-elected Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova told the Bulgarian National Television on Sunday.
However, many Bulgarians prefer to spend their holidays and weekends in Bulgaria.
The average monthly salary in the tourism sector should reach EUR 750 (BGN 1,500) by the end of the cabinet’s mandate, Nikolina Angelkova who also served as Minister of Tourism in Borisov 2 cabinet pointed out.
Minister Angelkova added the those plans are quite realistic, because they are based on real estimates.
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » 5% less Russian Tourists will Rest in Bulgaria this Year
- » The Beds in the 4- and 5-star Hotels in Bulgaria have Increased by 24% for the Period 2014-2017
- » MoT Angelkova: Establishments in Sunny Beach - South Meet the Requirements of the Law
- » Top 10 of the Cheapest All-inclusive Destinations. Among Them is Bulgaria
- » Where a holiday is cheaper in Greece or in Turkey?