Government to discuss EU commissioner Candidacy on Wednesday
The governmental press service, quoted by BNR reports that in the course of today’s phone conversation with EC President Jean-Claude Juncker PM Boyko Borisov has promised that the candidate for a new Bulgarian EU commissioner will be proposed within a short term, as insisted by Mr. Juncker.
An application shall be discussed yet on Monday at the first sitting of the new government, the pm has assured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prime Minister Pledges Average Wage in Bulgaria to Be at Least BGN 2,000
- » Bulgaria’s President: US Senate’s Slashing Criticism Is Warning Signal to Our Establishment
- » Bulgaria: Road Police Launches New 3-Day Traffic Safety Operation
- » Bulgarian Parliament Says No to Russian Vaccine
- » US Secretary of State Congratulates Bulgarians on National Liberation Day
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Today, Rain and Snow on Saturday