U.S. House Passes Healthcare Bill in Big Win for Trump
The U.S. House of Representatives approved a bill on Thursday to repeal major parts of Obamacare and replace it with a Republican healthcare plan, handing President Donald Trump his biggest legislative victory but setting up a tough fight in the Senate, Reuters agency reports.
With the 217-213 vote, Republicans obtained just enough support to push the legislation through the House, sending it to the Senate for consideration. No Democrats voted for the bill.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany Expanded the List of High-Risk Destinations for COVID-19
- » Czech Government Declares a State of Emergency Due to COVID-19
- » 2,300 Armenian Soldiers Killed, Wounded in Clashes, Claims Azerbaijani Defence Ministry
- » Trump Calls NYT Report on Tax Avoidance 'Fake News'
- » Global COVID-19 Deaths Surpass 990,000
- » France Is Tightening Measures Against COVID-19, Devided Into Zones