U.S. House Passes Healthcare Bill in Big Win for Trump
The U.S. House of Representatives approved a bill on Thursday to repeal major parts of Obamacare and replace it with a Republican healthcare plan, handing President Donald Trump his biggest legislative victory but setting up a tough fight in the Senate, Reuters agency reports.
With the 217-213 vote, Republicans obtained just enough support to push the legislation through the House, sending it to the Senate for consideration. No Democrats voted for the bill.
- » Russia Has Closed its Border with China because of the Coronavirus
- » Update: The Plane Which Crashed in Afghanistan was a US Military Plane
- » Mongolia is Closing the Border with China because of the Coronavirus
- » China Allocates Nearly $ 9 Billion to Fight the Deadly Coronavirus
- » United States Introduces Visa Restrictions for Pregnant Women
- » US Imposes new Sanctions on Iran