Caretaker PM Gerdzhikov Hands Over Position to Boyko Borisov
After having taken oath at parliament and on an official ceremony at the Council of Ministers caretaker PM Ognyan Gerdzikov handed over the position to the newly-elected Prеmier Boyko Borisov, wishing luck to him and his team, BNR reported.
Borisov thanked for the efforts put by the caretaker cabinet and pointed out that it had ‘’done quite a lot’’.
Next follows the new ministers’ stepping into office across the respective ministers.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor