BSP and DPS Are Against the New Government, Volya Party Vows Support
During parliamentary discussions over the new government, BSP leader Kornelia Ninova said that the Socialist would vote against the new cabinet because of serious disagreements in the sphere of economy, the fight against poverty, the fight against crime, and because intentions were different than previously announced plans, as wells as because the coalition agreement created insecurity in the country, quoted by BNR.
DPS chairman Mustafa Karadayi said he voted against, because the GERB party had once again opted for a coalition that does not bring stability and reforms.
Volya party leader Veselin Mareshki has announced that this formation would support the government at the current stage, but it would place the cabinet under a mahnifying glass to see if it worked in the interest of the Bulgarian people.
- » In the Mountains During the Summer? Here are some Tips from a Rescuer
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone
- » Drinking Water in Sofia is Among the Best in Europe