Sofia Municipality Collects BGN 262.4M Revenues in the First Part of 2017
Sofia Municipality collected BGN 262.4M revenues in the first four months of 2017, BGN 1.966M more than the same period last year, according to preliminary figures on the 2017 budget implementation released by City Hall in a press release on Wednesday.
Revenues from property tax totalled BGN 131.46M, BGN 3.7M more than a year ago.
Revenues from household waste fee exceeded BGN 90M, or 47.7% from the annual target.
Revenues from buildings tax stood at BGN 55.404M (54% of annual target).
Revenues from vehicle taxes exceeded BGN 49M, up BGN 3.47M compared to the same period in 2016, accounting for nearly 62% of the annual target.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million