Sofia Municipality Collects BGN 262.4M Revenues in the First Part of 2017
Sofia Municipality collected BGN 262.4M revenues in the first four months of 2017, BGN 1.966M more than the same period last year, according to preliminary figures on the 2017 budget implementation released by City Hall in a press release on Wednesday.
Revenues from property tax totalled BGN 131.46M, BGN 3.7M more than a year ago.
Revenues from household waste fee exceeded BGN 90M, or 47.7% from the annual target.
Revenues from buildings tax stood at BGN 55.404M (54% of annual target).
Revenues from vehicle taxes exceeded BGN 49M, up BGN 3.47M compared to the same period in 2016, accounting for nearly 62% of the annual target.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IMF Head Kristalina Georgieva: Forecasts for Global Economy Are Grim
- » Bulgarian National Bank Forecasts GDP Drop at 4,4 Percent Rate for 2020
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Doubled the Salaries of Teachers, 1 Billion Were Invested in Educational Infrastructure
- » UniCredit Bulbank: Bulgarian Economy Will Slowly Recover in 2021
- » Bulgaria’s Minister of Finance: Our Country Will Join Eurozone in 2024
- » Bulgarian Minister of Labor: State Will Further Support Pensioners and Families with Children