Sofia Municipality Collects BGN 262.4M Revenues in the First Part of 2017
Sofia Municipality collected BGN 262.4M revenues in the first four months of 2017, BGN 1.966M more than the same period last year, according to preliminary figures on the 2017 budget implementation released by City Hall in a press release on Wednesday.
Revenues from property tax totalled BGN 131.46M, BGN 3.7M more than a year ago.
Revenues from household waste fee exceeded BGN 90M, or 47.7% from the annual target.
Revenues from buildings tax stood at BGN 55.404M (54% of annual target).
Revenues from vehicle taxes exceeded BGN 49M, up BGN 3.47M compared to the same period in 2016, accounting for nearly 62% of the annual target.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » What is EBRD's Economic Forecast for Bulgaria
- » Crypto Glossary- a Rundown with all the Vocabulary necessary to learn in the Crypto Industry
- » Is It A Good Idea To Trade USDC
- » Half of Bulgarians Do Not Approve of the Euro: Top 3 Eurozone Skeptics
- » Financial Advise for UK Expats Worldwide
- » Bulgaria: The Acceleration of Inflation Slows Down in August