President Radev Commented the Work of the Caretaker Cabinet
Prime Minister Ognyan Gerdzhikov handed Preseident Rument Radev on Wednesday a report on the work of the caretaker cabinet, BNR reported.
The president stated that the cabined had fulfilled its top priorities in the best way possible, proving that fair elections can be held in Bulgaria and that it had made up for the delay in the preparations for the Bulgarian Presidency of the EU Council.
The Bulgarian head of state expressed conviction that the proposals of the caretaker government will be accepted by its heirs because ‘’this s the way forward for Bulgaria.’’
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"