President Radev Calls For New Model For Attracting Investors
At a meeting in Sofia with the General Secretary of the International Trade Union Confederation, Sharan Burrow, President Rumen Radev said Bulgaria should attract investors with economic incentives and not only with low wages.
The Bulgarian head of state pointed out that low labour remuneration has already led to a lack of qualified personnel in some sectors, and that Bulgaria’s real integration into the EU was only possible if incomes became similar to those of other European countries.
Sharan Burrow said that the growing gap between poor and rich and the subsequent social exclusion generated various problems as some of them are a threat to democracy in a country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Who Is Who in Proposed Bulgarian Government
- » GERB Party will not Support a Cabinet Proposed by There is such a people party
- » Caretaker Financial Minister Vassilev: We Continue Our Work
- » Bulgaria: Plamen Nikolov is the Candidate for Prime Minister of ITN
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Hands Over the Mandate to ITN at 5 PM Today
- » There Is Such a People Levelled Serious Accusations against Caretaker Finance Minister Assen Vassilev