CITUB Insists on Minimum Wage Becoming 50% of Average Salary
Leader of the confederation Plamen Dimitrov requested for the political support of the future government and the parliament for a rapid growth of the future government and the parliament for a rapid growth of the minimum wage until reaching a ratio 50% , compared to the average salary.
Dimitrov pointed out that Bulgaria was still the poorest country in Europe and the future role should be policies for winning over inequality and restoring people’s faith in justice.
The syndicate believes that up to 5 years from now the living standard of the Bulgarians should have reached a level of up to 60% of the average European one.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million