Bulgaria Specialised Anti-Corruption Unit Checks Signal About Unauthorised Access to Sofia Airport Information System
Bulgaria’s Specialised Anti-Corruption Unit inspects a signal about a private company which has been given a full access to the Sofia Airport’s information system, the Bulgarian Prosecutor’s Office announced, as cited by Focus News Agency.
The Prosecutor General has received a signal that in February 2017 a private company was given full administrative rights /unlimited access/ to the information system of the airport upon Sofia Airport Executive Director’s request.
At the same time, a concession procedure concerning the airport was held. According to the signal, one of the former owners of the private company in question is currently a chief of cabinet of a minister.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian State Railways (BDZ) Reports steep Decline in Passengers
- » Bulgaria Restaurateurs Brace for Further Protests against Anti-covid Restrictions
- » What Is in Focus of Bulgaria's New Interim Government
- » Political Parties Do Not Disclose Their Presidential Candidates for Fear of Unleashing Smear Campaign
- » Bulgaria's Labor Market during Pandemic as Reflected by Tuk-Tam Career Hive Forum
- » Current Anti-Covid Measures are Here to Stay, despite Protests