BSR Organizes Attraction Ride With a Steam Locomotive For Saint George's Day
Bulgarian State Railways (BSR) organizes attraction ride with a steam locomotive for Saint George's Day, Liana Pandalieva (BSR) announced, according to Radio Focus .
She said that the train will start from Gorna Oryahovitsa railway station on May 6. She added that for the passengers will be provided small gifts and additional information.
- » A Man in the UK has Poured Acid on a 3-year-old Child
- » A Bulgarian Child was Injured in an Accident in Calabria
- » A Tourist Fell from Dragalevtsi Lift
- » Bulgarian Students with 4 Medals from the International Olympiad in Biology
- » Deadly Heatwave Kills People in Japan
- » The Bulgarian Black Sea Coast is Cleaner this Summer According to the Tourist Minister