BSR Organizes Attraction Ride With a Steam Locomotive For Saint George's Day
Bulgarian State Railways (BSR) organizes attraction ride with a steam locomotive for Saint George's Day, Liana Pandalieva (BSR) announced, according to Radio Focus .
She said that the train will start from Gorna Oryahovitsa railway station on May 6. She added that for the passengers will be provided small gifts and additional information.
- » Trakia Highway May Be Flooded Soon due to a Cracked Dam
- » The Declared State of Emergency in Strelcha Has Been Canceled
- » Intense Traffic at 5 Border Checkpoints
- » On Saturday (June 29th), All Lifts in Pamporovo Will be Free of Charge
- » The Storm in Sofia Caused Heavy Damages
- » Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova Will Visit the Maritsa East 2 TPP