Neviana Vladinova Wins Gold Medal at World Cup in Rhythmic Gymnastics in Baku
Neviana Vladinova has won the gold medal in the ribbon finals at the World Cup in Rhytmic Gymnastics in Baku, Azerbaijan.
The Bulgarian contestant reached the bronze in the ball finals and ranked fourth in the hoop and clubs.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped out from the Tournament in Barcelona
- » Bulgarian Football Coach Takes over a Chinese Team with a Super-contract
- » Grigor Dimitrov: I Dream of Winning Wimbledon this Year
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped out of Top 40 for the First Time in Six Years
- » 15 Year-old Yosif Miladinov Breaks Bulgarian Record with 52.32 Butterfly
- » Grigor Dimitrov Stumbled Again in Nadal