Bulgaria With Potential to Contribute to EU-China Partnership
Bulgaria has a potential to contribute to the strategic partnership between the European Union and China, especially in tourism, said GERB MP Nikolina Angelkova during the conference EU-China 2018 accentuating tourism and the new opportunities for investments to benefit the Bulgarian tourism sector.
Angelkova pointed to the fact that Bulgaria offers the lowest corporate taxation across Europe which makes it competitive for attracting investments.
She explained there was growing interest on the part of Chinese tourists in Bulgaria as an attractive destination in Europe.
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria
- » Up to BGN 4.7 Million is the Income from Overnight Stays in Plovdiv
- » The Sun: Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place for a Family Holiday – AND it Costs Less than in 2017
- » Euronews: Bulgaria, an Emerging Tourist Destination
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises 27.2% y/y
- » Increasing Number of Chinese Tourists will Come to Varna