Eurostat: Eurozone Inflation Accelerates to 1.9% in April
Eurozone inflation accelerated to 1.9% in April, just shy of the European Central Bank's target, despite continuing uncertainty over Brexit and the outcome of the French elections, data showed Friday, AFP reported.
The figure was a sharp acceleration from the 1.5% reached in March, and higher than the 1.8 % forecast by analysts surveyed by Factset, a data company.
- » First Crypto ATM Machines to be Launched in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is Again Among the Leaders in Low Debt in the EU
- » Bulgaria Inflation Accelerates Further In June
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey