Sofia Parliament Adopts Declaration For Macedonia
The newly-elected parliament of Bulgaria has adopted a declaration, condemning the intrusion into Skopje’s parliament and the physical attack against some of its MPs, BNR reported.
The document expresses hope that the Macedonian president and the leading political forces will take up actions for calming the tension down and for refraining from provocations that might escalate into an ethnic conflict with heavy consequences for Macedonia and the region’s stability, economic and social options.
The declaration states that within its forthcoming presidency of the Council of the EU Bulgarian will work for the acceleration of the process of the Western Balkan countries’ joining to the EU with the purpose of guaranteeing the peace and development across the entire SEE.
- » Sofia Celebrates its Holiday - September 17th
- » Sofia Will Host the European Mobility Week
- » President Radev: Freedom of Speech in Bulgaria is in Crisis
- » 31st EU Contest for Young Scientists Kicks off in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Economy is Moving at Such Pace that we Cannot Manage with the Infrastructure
- » 59 Political Parties And 7 Coalitions Will Participate in the October Local Elections