Sofia Parliament Adopts Declaration For Macedonia
The newly-elected parliament of Bulgaria has adopted a declaration, condemning the intrusion into Skopje’s parliament and the physical attack against some of its MPs, BNR reported.
The document expresses hope that the Macedonian president and the leading political forces will take up actions for calming the tension down and for refraining from provocations that might escalate into an ethnic conflict with heavy consequences for Macedonia and the region’s stability, economic and social options.
The declaration states that within its forthcoming presidency of the Council of the EU Bulgarian will work for the acceleration of the process of the Western Balkan countries’ joining to the EU with the purpose of guaranteeing the peace and development across the entire SEE.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly