President Radev Voices Concern Over Situation in Macedonia
Bulgarian President Rumen Radev issued a statement Friday expressing concern over the situation in Macedonia where clashes in and outside Parliament on Thursday night left many injured, including deputies and police officers. "Democracy and the democratic process are the way to resolve a crisis. I believe that the Republic of Macedonia will not swerve from the European values," the President wrote quoted by his Press Secretariat.
He urges all parties in Macedonia to respect the democratic process and go to the negotiating table.
Radev also called upon Bulgarian citizens in Macedonia to show calm.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev