President Radev Voices Concern Over Situation in Macedonia
Bulgarian President Rumen Radev issued a statement Friday expressing concern over the situation in Macedonia where clashes in and outside Parliament on Thursday night left many injured, including deputies and police officers. "Democracy and the democratic process are the way to resolve a crisis. I believe that the Republic of Macedonia will not swerve from the European values," the President wrote quoted by his Press Secretariat.
He urges all parties in Macedonia to respect the democratic process and go to the negotiating table.
Radev also called upon Bulgarian citizens in Macedonia to show calm.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree