Boyko Borisov Says Coalitional Agreement Guarantees Stable Ruling
After GERB and the United Patriots has signed the coalitional agreement and President Radev had handed over to future PM Boyko Borisov the mandate for the constituting of the new government, the latter commented that the agreement guaranteed stable rule, BNR reported.
The document envisages a cabinet of one pm, four vice premiers and 17 ministers with decisions made with consensus.
There will also be a coalitional council of 6 United Patriots representatives and 3 GERB ones.
Borisov assured that the vice premiers, ministers and deputy ministers would be appointed over the next days.
- » Bulgarian Citizens Will Pay More For Driving Courses
- » Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences have Discovered Anti-tumor Properties of Cannabis
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: It is Important to Have Brexit with Rules
- » Bulgarian Head of State: There Should be no Doubt About the Transparency and Honesty of the Upcoming European Elections
- » It will no Longer be Possible to Buy Bulgarian Passport with Investments
- » Fewer People with Higher Education will be Sought on the Labor Market in Bulgaria