Boyko Borisov Says Coalitional Agreement Guarantees Stable Ruling
After GERB and the United Patriots has signed the coalitional agreement and President Radev had handed over to future PM Boyko Borisov the mandate for the constituting of the new government, the latter commented that the agreement guaranteed stable rule, BNR reported.
The document envisages a cabinet of one pm, four vice premiers and 17 ministers with decisions made with consensus.
There will also be a coalitional council of 6 United Patriots representatives and 3 GERB ones.
Borisov assured that the vice premiers, ministers and deputy ministers would be appointed over the next days.
- » The Bulgarian National Library Marks 140 Years since its Creation
- » The Restoration of the Buzludzha Monument would Cost the Bulgarian State EUR 7.5 Million
- » Bulgaria Would Face 'Major Crisis' if Black Sea Tensions Worsen
- » How will Bulgarians Rest over Christmas and New Year Holidays?
- » The Budget of Sofia for Next Year is over BGN 1.5 Billion
- » Bulgarian Parliament Postpones on First Reading Identity Papers with Electronic Identification to January 2020