President Hands Over Mandate For Cabinet Forming to Boyko Borisov
President Rumen Radev handed to GERB leader Boyko Borisov the mandate for the forming of Bulgaria’s new government, BNR reported.
The head of state congratulated Borisov for the coalitional agreement signed minutes earlier with the United Patriots coalition, which rules that the new cabinet will be headed by the GERB leader and voiced to the public his expectation that the coalitional partners would present respectable ministerial candidates.
Before handing over the mandate, Radev held consultations with the parliamentary represented formations of Voya, Movement for Rights and Freedoms, Bulgarian Socialist Party and GERB.
Later on he stated the new government would be able to rely on his support for the implementation of all constructive ideas and proposals.
- » Bulgarian Parliament’s Legal Committee Rejected President's Veto on Penal Code
- » 143 Schools and Kindergartens in Bulgaria have been Closed due to Flu and Bad Weather
- » Libyan Tanker Returned in Bulgarian Waters
- » Fines for Drivers without Vignettes in Bulgaria Start Tomorrow, 16.01
- » Bulgaria’s Ombudsman Maya Manolova Refers Water "Single Price" to Constitutional Court
- » State-owned Company will Build 134 km from the Hemus Motorway