EU Launches Legal Action Against Hungary Over Education Law
The EU launched legal action against Hungary on Wednesday over a law that could shut a university founded by US billionaire George Soros, the European Commission said, AFP reported.
"We have decided to take legal action on the higher education law by sending a letter of formal notice to the Hungarian government," EU vice president Valdis Dombrovskis told a news conference.
- » PM Borisov Proposes Closing all Borders in the EU
- » Fight against Human Trafficking in Libya: EU Sanctions Six Human Traffickers and Smugglers in line with UN Decision
- » European Parliament Votes for €1 Billion in Aid to Ukraine
- » EU Budget: Commission Proposes Major Funding Increase for Stronger Borders and Migration
- » The European Commission Opens Competition for a €10 Million Prize for Low-cost Space Launch
- » Matteo Salvini and Viktor Orban form Unlikely Alliance over EU Migrants