Mostly Sunny Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C
Today it will be mostly sunny. Clouds will develop temporarily around midday and in the afternoon, mostly in the mountains, slim chance of rain, according to the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
South-southeast light wind, increasing to moderate along the Black Sea Coast. Maximum temperatures between 20°C and 25°C. Pressure will fall slightly reaching April average.
Mostly sunny along the Black Sea Coast with moderate southeast wind. Maximum air temperatures will be lower than inland: 14°C -17°C. Water temperature 10°C - 11°C
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Strong and Stormy Southerly Wind Today
- » Power Outages Persist: Numerous Bulgarian Settlements Still in Darkness
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Minus Temperatures But At Least No Snowfall
- » Bulgaria Grapples with Winter Havoc: Stranded Trains, Blocked Roads, and Power Outages
- » Mayor of Sofia: The Situation is Very Difficult after the Heavy Snowfall
- » The Cold Took a Victim in Kazanlak