President Radev to Hold Consultations Today With BSP for Bulgaria and GERB
Today President Rumen Radev will continue the consultations with the parliamentary represented parties and coalitions, BNR reported.
After yesterday’s meeting with the parliamentary groups of the United Patriots, the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) and Volya (‘’Will’’), now the head of state will talk with the socialists and GERB before handing the mandate to the latter for the forming of the new cabinet.
The president is expected to do that by the end of the week.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Budget 2021: National Health Insurance Fund Wil have BGN 5,3 Billion
- » Bulgarian Lawmakers Vote Final Parameters of Budget 2021
- » Extraordinary Measures: Bulgaria Proposes Lockdown, Closes Schools, Restaurants, Malls
- » Sofia Ranks 13th by Air Pollution in the World
- » First Snow Will Fall over Bulgaria on 21 November
- » Bulgaria: BSP Proposes Progressive Income Tax and 10% Tax Rate for Incomes up to BGN 3,900