Sofia Plans to Require More Information From Brussels About Gazprom Case
Caretaker Energy Minister Nikolay Pavlov has said that state energy companies Bulgargaz, Bulgartransgaz and the Bulgarian Energy Holding have already drawn up a position on commitments proposed by Gazprom in the case with the European Commission, BNR reported.
In mid-March the Commission called on all stakeholders to submit by May, 4 their positions on commitments presented by Gazprom.
Due to certain lack of clarity the companies have prepared questions that will be sent to EC because the available information is insufficient.
In case further information is not provided on time the Bulgarian side will ask for an extension of the deadline for the submission of its final position.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tata Motors, Tata Power Inaugurate India's Largest Solar Carport in Pune
- » Bulgarian Power Industry Gears up for Green Technologies
- » IEA: Global CO2 Emissions Rise to Worrying Levels after Historic Decline in 2020
- » Clean Energy: Bulgaria between Two Difficult Choices
- » Bulgaria Ranks 8th in EU in Electricity Generated by NPP
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Provided Emergency Repair of the Oxygen Supply System at the Municipal Hospital in Galabovo