Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Wins Silver Medal in Tashkent
Bulgaria’s national rhythmic gymnastics team won silver medal in the all-round event of the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Tashkent, BNR reported.
The Bulgarian team coached by Vesela Dimitrova earned 35.050 points after scoring the highest result in three balls and two ropes (18.350).
Russia won the title with 36.250 points.
Belarus place third with 32.500 points.
- » Mesut Ozil: Arsenal Midfielder Quits Germany over 'Racism and Disrespect'
- » Two Bulgarian Sumo Wrestlers will Progress in the Hierarchy
- » Bulgaria Pays Fine to Lift Weightlifting Doping Ban
- » Novak Djokovic Sweeps Aside Kevin Anderson for Wimbledon Title
- » France Beats Croatia to Win Second FIFA World Cup Title
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result