Over 1,000 Cruise Passengers Arrive at Burgas Port
Over 1,100 cruise passengers arrived at Burgas port with the first in 2017 cruise ship tour, BNR reported.
Most of the tourists travelling on Costa Neo Riveira ship are French nationals. All tourists are elderly couples who choose to visit cultural and historical destinations in Bulgaria such as Sozopol, Nessebar, Kotel and Tryavna.
Their schedule includes tasting of traditional food and beverages. The tourists will stay in Bulgaria on Saturday only and will later head to Romania.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » News on the Current Status of US Visa Services in Bulgaria
- » Tax Authorities have Collected BGN 4 million from Properties Rented through Airbnb
- » Switzerland has introduced a Mandatory PCR Test Requirement upon Entry
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators are Reporting Increased Interest in Charter Programs for the Holidays
- » US has Introduced Mandatory COVID-19 Negative Test Requirement for those Arriving by Plane
- » Bansko is Preparing for the Winter Season