53 Illegal Migrants Caught When Trying to Pass Danuv Bridge
53 illegal migrants are caught by police at the Danuv Bridge in Ruse, Bulgaria while trying to pass secretly the border, reported a BGNES’s correspondent from the Danube city.
The illegal foreigners were found on Friday but the information comes today.
The truck was stopped for checking by the border police officers. It was with Bulgarian registration, the two drivers were Bulgarians, too. Inside the loading wagons were found 22 men, 13 women and 18 childrenbetween 3- and 6-years-old.
The foreigners are Iraqis, Syrians and Afghans as the most of them were coming from the accommodation center in Harmanli. They were travelling to Netherlands.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Dismisses FSC Deputy Chair
- » Normal Traffic on Sofia "Bulgaria" Boulevard will be Resumed on September 10
- » Ralitsa Agayn, FSC: Average Loss for Bulgarians Insured by Olympic will be BGN 200
- » Challenges for Bulgarian Residential Construction
- » Sofia Mayor: Rosarium Repair and Restoration in Boris Garden has Started
- » 11 Foreign Citizens Detained in Police Operation in Sofia