BSP Party Wants Georgy Gergov To Resign
The National Council of BSP is voting exceptionally today the exclusion of Georgy Gergov from the party, reported Dnevnik.
That wants the leader of the BSP Party Kornelia Ninova after the scandal around the meeting between the Bulgarian General Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov and the “Overgaz” owner and publisher of the newspaper “Sega” Sasho Donchev, who claims that the meeting was with Georgi Gergov as a mediator and was conducted in his office.
Kornelia Ninova explained in “Panorama” last night that if Gergov would not be excluded from the party, she would resign.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend