The Existence of Uranium Was Found in Velingrad
The existence of natural uranium was found in Velingrad, as well, according to BNR.
The limit value of uranium in the water is two times exceeded, announced the Regional Health Inspection.
The water from the wells in the city is stopped. People should not drink the water but use to use it only for household consumption.
A concrete measures for the uranium are going to be taken by the government in the following week, reported Dnevnik.
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
- » Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours
- » Japan Floods: 141 Killed after Torrential Rain and Landslides