Government Rules Out Uranium Health Hazard For Haskovo Population
Bulgarian caretaker Minister of Health Ilko Semerdzhiev has said in parliament that so far there is no health hazard for the population of Haskovo, Southeastern Bulgaria, BNR reported.
He made the statement over fears that the drinking water in the city has an increased content of Uranium.
Still, the minister has specified that further biological tests will be made and more detailed report on health hazards will be prepared in about a month or two.
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"