Coalition Talks Between GERB and United Patriots Continue
Representative teams from GERB and the United Patriots continue today talks discussing their future coalition agreement, BNR reported.
Negotiators are expected to agree today on the first blueprint of the agreement.
The final version should be ready next week.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor