Delyan Dobrev, GERB: 'Tomorrow, The Draft Version of The Coalition Agreement Will be Ready
Tomorrow, we will have the first draft version of the coalition agreement, we will continue with negotiations. This is what Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria (GERB) MP Delyan Dobrev told journalists at the National Assembly after the party’s meeting with United Patriots on forming a government, FOCUS News Agency reported.
“We started work on the coalition agreement, we discussed the document’s structure, the way of making decisions. There were no differences in opinion on the topics which we commented on,” he noted. “Until we reach complete agreement on the coalition agreement, we cannot give more details,” Delyan Dobrev commented.
“The coalition agreement has a structure of the Council of Ministers, but at this stage we have not adopted a final one,” the GERB MP said.
“Today, we have made significant progress. Tomorrow, we will look over the first draft version of the document. I hope that next week we will complete the coalition agreement,” Delyan Dobrev added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend