Talks For Coalition Agreement Between GERB and United Patriots Continue
The Co-Chairman of the United Patriots Krasimir Karakachanov has said that talks with GERB for a coalition agreement continue today, BNR reported.
The main point for the patriots is their requirement for equality of partners. The preamble of their draft quotes as a main priority the upholding of the Bulgarian national interest and countering any interference in Bulgaria’s domestic affairs, Karakachanov also said.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor