April Snow in Sofia
The forecast for snowfall in April came true last night in Sofia.
A cold front passing through Bulgaria and a northwestern wind brought the winter time back, after it has already happen in Bosnia and Herzegovina, announced a BGNES’s reporter.
Today afternoon is expected to rain briefly and to snow in the mountains. The maximum temperatures will be from 8 to 13 degrees Celsius.
- » Thracian Tomb of Sveshtari: Part of the UNESCO World Heritage List
- » Traces of Ancient Civilization were Found in the UK
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing