Code Yellow Over Heavy Rain in 10 Regions In Bulgaria
In 10 regions in the country a Yellow Code was issued over heavy rain, alerted the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
The regions affected are: Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Pleven, Lovech, Sofia District, Sofia City, Pernik, Kyustendil and Blagoevgrad.
Rainfall up to 15-20 l/sqm is expected. The yellow code means potential danger with an increased likelihood of dangerous weather.
Localised flooding possible. The NIMH warns of a risk of difficult driving conditions due to poor visibility and aquaplaning.
- » Windy Today with Rain Showers and Thunder in East Bulgaria
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated