GERB’s Dimitar Glavchev Elected as President of 44th National Assembly
With 157 votes in favour, zero against and 81 abstaining, Dimitar Glavchev from GERB was elected as President of the National Assembly, BNR reported.
Addressing parliament Glavchev voiced hopes that the keyword in the work of the new parliament would be unity.
‘’We are faced with an important moment when Europe is at crossroads and Bulgaria is soon to take over the EU rotating presidency. I am sure that we will be able to find understanding over the law-making decisions’’, the new National Assembly President said.
- » Australian Prison Activist Ends Hunger Strike in Bulgarian Jail
- » Bulgaria Opens a New Section of Struma Motorway after Blagoevgrad
- » Construction of "Europe" Motorway in Bulgaria has Began
- » Bulgarian Government Approves over BGN 21 Million for Children from Vulnerable Groups and for Training of Specialties
- » BDZ Will Provide Over 8,000 Additional Train Seats For The Holidays
- » Bulgaria Becomes an Owner of Properties in Budapest, Used by Its Embassy