Bulgaria Starts to Implement New System For Organic Products’s Certification
The implementation of the new system for digital certification, improving the control over organic products’ import will begin as of today in Bulgaria and across the entire EU, BNR reported.
Thus latter affirms its leading position worldwide, regarding the traceability and collection of reliable data on the trade of these products, the Bulgarian office of the EC reports.
This first of its kind system for digital certification will provide even stricter implementation of food safety regulations, restricting the eventual risk of frauds.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria