GERB Holds First Meeting Before the First Working Day of the 44th National Assembly
The parliamentary group of Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria (GERB) will hold a meeting today, April 18, before the first working day of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly, Focus News Agency reported.
The negotiations with coalition of the United Patriots – NFSB, ATAKA and VMRO, are also expected to continue.
By the present moment, agreements have been reached on parts of the future policies. One of them was for the minimum pension to be increased to BGN 200. It is also expected for discussion to start on ministers for the future cabinet, which would likely be formed at the beginning of May.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend