Vice President Iliana Iotova: Bulgaria Should Stick to European Policies in Relation with Turkey
In an interview for Nova TV Bulgarian and quoted by BNR the Vice President Iliana Iotova said that Bulgaria was a guarantor of the security on the European Union outer border and should stick to European policies in its relations with Turkey.
In connection with the results in the referendum in Turkey Iotova commented that ,,beyond doubt it is dangerous when so much power – executive, legislative and above all judiciary – is concentrated in the hands of a single leader’’.
According to her, with his plans to restore capital punishment Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has actually given up negotiations with the EU in an elegant way.
‘’In the meantime, we should have in mind that Turkey is member of NATO and is the world’s 15th biggest economy’’, Iotova added.
- » Rescue Teams Help Two Injured Paragliders near Dupnitsa
- » French-German Consortium Wins Sofia Airport Concession Tender
- » Mayor of Sofia: Over the Last 10 Years we have Invested over BGN 25 Million in Kremikovtsi District
- » Rozhen 2019 National Folklore Fair Began
- » New Management of Bulgaria’s State Fund Agriculture Elected
- » American Foundation Gives $ 185,000 to Restore the Buzludzha Monument