Sofia Airport Reports Strong Growth of Passengers
The passengers who have passed via Sofia Airport in March 2017 exceeded 500,000, marking a 52% growth on 2016, the airport announced, quoted by BNR.
Travelers using regular international lines grew 53% and those using domestic lines were 60% up.
The summer schedule of Sofia Airport offers convenient flights with 25 airlines to 68 destinations in Europe and the Middle East. For 20 of the lines passengers are free to choose from more than one carrier.
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria
- » Up to BGN 4.7 Million is the Income from Overnight Stays in Plovdiv
- » The Sun: Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place for a Family Holiday – AND it Costs Less than in 2017
- » Euronews: Bulgaria, an Emerging Tourist Destination
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises 27.2% y/y
- » Increasing Number of Chinese Tourists will Come to Varna