Blvd.'Brussels' to be Closed Until October Due to Renovation
Traffic jam is expected today in Sofia due to the renovation of boulevard Brussels which will continue until October 18, Nova TV reported.
The reason is the construction of a road link between the boulevard to Terminal 2 of Sofia Airport which is expected to improve the traffic substantially.
Sofia Municipality advise citizens to use the subway or the old road to the airport.
- » Robert Downey Junior Returns as Iron Man
- » Explosion at a Dobrich Gas Station Killed a Woman, Another is in a Hospital
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
- » BNR: Old Railway Line in Sofia to Be Transformed into Park Bike Lane
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Maximum Temperatures between 27C and 32C
- » Strong Earthquake near Ankara This Morning