Unemployment Rate Down by 1.9% Over One Year
The employment agency reports that the number of registered unemployed people in March was 262,000 or 19.3% less on the same month of 2016.
The level of unemployment has declined by 1.9% on March last year.
The processing industry, the hotel and restaurant business, the spheres of commerce, agriculture and transport see the greatest demand of manpower.
- » Bulgaria Inflation Accelerates Further In June
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018