BDZ Provides Over 13,800 Additional Train Seats for Easter
BDZ – Passenger Services EOOD will add additional cars to certain trains travelling on main routes in the country. This is done in order to ensure convenient travel to clients during the holidays on the occasion of Easter, the press centre of Bulgarian State Railways EAD announced, quoted by Focus News Agency.
As of today, April 13, until April 18, the national railways will provide over 13,800 additional seats in trains for the busiest routes in the country.
The main routes on which trains will have additional cars are: Sofia – Varna – Sofia, Sofia – Burgas – Sofia, Sofia – Plovdiv – Sofia, Sofia – Gorna Oryahovitsa – Sofia, Sofia – Ruse – Sofia, Sofia – Silistra – Sofia, Sofia – Lom – Sofia, Sofia – Vidin – Sofia, Sofia – Blagoevgrad – Sofia, Varna – Plovdiv – Varna, and others.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 41 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be mostly Cloudy, it will Rain in the Western regions
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 58 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: 14 Migrants detained in a Private Ambulance near Burgas - Driver Dressed as Paramedic (UPDATED)
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 185 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Over 1,600 Bulgarian Students will receive a "Warm Lunch" during the Winter months