Minister Stela Baltova: 40% Growth of Romanian Tourists During Easter holidays
Growth of tourists of over 20% is expected from Macedonia, Greece, from Romania up to 40% increase in tourists compared to the Easter week last year, said the interim Minister of Tourism Stela Baltova for Hello, Bulgaria on Nova TV, quoted by Focus News Agency.
The organisation at border checkpoints is good on the Bulgarian side, hopefully the Greek authorities will treat their potential tourists the same way, she commented. Airports as well will see increased flows of travellers.
An average of 22% growth in arrivals, in absolute numbers around 85-90 000 people are expected to arrive in Bulgaria four airports, Minister Baltova pointed out.
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: For this Summer Season we Expect Growth of 5%
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises 6.5% y/y
- » Over 3.6 Million Tourists in Bulgaria in just Six Months
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We Make a Commitment to Tighten Requirements for Tour Operators
- » Veliko Tarnovo: Over 203,000 Tourists Visit Local Museums in the First 6 Months of the Year
- » MRC: Mountain Conditions in Bulgaria are Suitable for Tourism