The Negotiating Process Between GERB and United Patriots Has Been Completed
The negotiating process on drafting a joint strategic programme of the future coalition government has been completed, United Patriots co-leader Valeri Simeonov told a joint news briefing in Parliament with GERB leader Boyko Borisov on Thursday.
The governance programme of GERB and the United Patriots covers the period until 2021, Simeonov said.
Borisov thanked his colleagues for the concessions and the efforts made.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend