Border Control Eases During Holidays
Border police announced that during the Easter holidays the regime of checks at borders will be eased in order not to hamper traveling of people outside the country, BNR reported.
However, checks will meet the requirements provided by Bulgarian and European legislation.
In order to negotiate a rapid transit across borders, Border Police held meetings with counterparts in neighboring countries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend