Border Control Eases During Holidays
Border police announced that during the Easter holidays the regime of checks at borders will be eased in order not to hamper traveling of people outside the country, BNR reported.
However, checks will meet the requirements provided by Bulgarian and European legislation.
In order to negotiate a rapid transit across borders, Border Police held meetings with counterparts in neighboring countries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Premier: Do We have to Impose Total Lockdown Like Other Countries Did?
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold and Snowy
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Wind Rises Sweeping in Cold Front
- » Breaking News: Malls and Gyms Open Doors in February
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Stormy Winds, Cloudy and Rainy
- » Protest in Bulgaria, Day 200: Protesters Tried to Enter the Council of Ministers