NSI: Negative Inflation of Minus 0.5% Registered in March, 2017
Bulgaria’s consumer price index (CPI) in March 2017 compared to February 2017 is 99.5%, i.e. the monthly inflation is minus 0.5%, the press centre of the National Statistical Institute (NSI) announced.
Inflation since the start of the year (March 2017 compared to December 2016) is 0.8%, while the annual inflation for March 2017 compared to March 2016 is 1.9%.
The annual average inflation for the period April 2016 – March 2017, compared to the period April 2015 – March 2016, is minus 0.2%.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million