GERB, The Patriots Reach Consensus in 4 Spheres
After another phase of negotiations at parliament for forming of the new Bulgarian cabinet, on Monday Deputy Chair of GERB Tsvetan Tsvetanov commented that till the moment consensus was reached with the United Patriots coalition in the spheres of security, energy, sports and tourism, according to BNR.
The talks continue with the expectation of parameters reached by the end of the week which can be publicy proclaimed, grounding a stable 4-year-long rule with Boyko Borisov being the PM, Tsvetanov further said.
Co-chair of United Patriots Valeri Simeonov commented that there was still arguing on the minimum pension subject, but a rapprochement of stances has been registered.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor