GERB, The Patriots Reach Consensus in 4 Spheres
After another phase of negotiations at parliament for forming of the new Bulgarian cabinet, on Monday Deputy Chair of GERB Tsvetan Tsvetanov commented that till the moment consensus was reached with the United Patriots coalition in the spheres of security, energy, sports and tourism, according to BNR.
The talks continue with the expectation of parameters reached by the end of the week which can be publicy proclaimed, grounding a stable 4-year-long rule with Boyko Borisov being the PM, Tsvetanov further said.
Co-chair of United Patriots Valeri Simeonov commented that there was still arguing on the minimum pension subject, but a rapprochement of stances has been registered.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet