Sweden Observes Minute's Silence For Truck Attack Victims
Sweden on Monday observed a minute of silence for the victims of last week's truck attack by a Uzbek man whom police believe was a jihadist sympathiser, AFP reported.
Under grey and rainy skies, with flags flying at half-mast, Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Lofven, most of the royal family, and Stockholm Mayor Karin Wanngard took part in a ceremony outside Stockholm's City Hall.
- » The United States Owes the UN $ 491 Million
- » PM Borissov: 88% of German Companies Would Invest Again in the Bulgaria
- » Wizz Air Recognized as the Best Low Cost Airline in Bulgaria and the Most Preferred Passenger Choice for the Third Consecutive Year
- » Bulgarian Startups Are Enhancing their Global Innovation Potential
- » The 2020 State Social Security Budget - Adopted
- » The Minimum Retirement Pension Rises to BGN 250 from July 1